Wednesday, September 19, 2012

..Bunch of Things..

So, just starting off, this post is not a review. I'm tired, sick, and just want to go to bed, but I decided to clear up a few things before I do so. I've edited the Favorite Author's and To-Read list, so things are no longer outdated.

Wow, so my 'clear up a few things' turned out to be just one minor thing. Huh, my mind seems to be leaving me blank on a bunch of things. Well anyway, would you like to hear a somewhat aggravating and humorous story?

If you said no, well, too bad. Because here it is:
On August 1- August 8, my family and I took a trip to New Jersey to visit family. While we were there, two of my books I was dying to read came out. The first was Wake by Amanda Hocking, which was outstanding, and the second was The Rise of Nine by Pittacus Lore. Well, I ordered Wake and the last Maximum Ride(whose title is slipping my mind at the moment). I didn't order The Rise of Nine until much later, like 10-15 days later, I know, pitiful considering I wanted it so bad. So while we were in Jersey, my family gifted me with a bunch of giftcards as an early 16th Birthday gift, and one of those was a Barnes and Nobles. But I had to share it with both of my sisters. So we were snooping through Barnes and Nobles online, and they both found a book and I found mine, and we placed the order. Did you know that if one of those books is pre-ordered, they won't send the entire order until that one little book is released? Well I sure didn't! My sister's book, called Just Getting Started, wasn't released until the 13th of this month. I ordered those books around the end of August. I didn't recieve them until yesterday, the 18th. So here I am, smacking myself for letting her get the book and holding me and my other sister up with our orders. Well, I can say one thing. The Rise of Nine was goood! Like, amazing good. I read it in less than a day, and am disappointed there wasn't any notice of a fourth book, because there has got to be one! But I'll make a review for that book tomorrow, maybe.

I've got a ton of stuff to do. I'm in an AP class this year, so I'm booked up on homework and studying. There won't be as many book reviews until after May, but I'll make one when I can. I have a few projects to complete in the next week, so stay with me. That's a story for another day. Until then, I'll see you when I see you. I'm tired, au revoir*!

*Is it sad I took two years of French and the best I can do on a daily basis is Bonjour and Au Revoir? I also know Salut and Enchante, but that's just off the top of my head. Oh oh oh, here's another one that may or may not be correct: J'aime peinture! Au revoir, mes amis!

No comments:

Post a Comment