Monday, October 1, 2012

Wow!

Okay, before you think this is a new review for another book I've read, I'm sorry to say I won't be doing one in this post. But, I have read a book I loved called Beautiful Disaster, and I'll review it later on.

Now, onto what this post was really about. I'm so happy for some of my favorite authors. I've discovered a few that were self-published and were published by various companies. My first being Amanda Hocking. I discovered her with her book, My Blood Approves and have been hooked ever since. Recently, with her Trylle Series, she was published by Macmillan. When I found out, I was overjoyed. Even though the prices of her books were about to go up, she was being discovered and bringing herself up in the world of books. I'm happy to be one of the many who found her before the publishers did.

Another of my favorite authors, Rebecca Donovan, is getting published too! She's been discovered by Penguin before the release of her third book in her series, which happens to be released this Friday, October 5th!

Okay, that's it for now! I'll check back in with you guys later, when I think of something else to say. Until then, au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment